Friday, May 30, 2014

Goodbye 5th Grade! :(

This is my final blog post in 5th grade! This year all went by really fast! My favorite thing about fifth grade is how everybody has been so nice this year! The teachers were really awesome, and my family knows most of them! I really enjoyed going on our science field trips and just everything we did this year! Ian excited for summer, and I can't wait to be a sixth grader, but I am really going to miss everything about fifth grade! This was an amazing experience, and I hope I will have this much fun in 6th grade! Also, I am really going to miss my home room teacher, Mrs. Trares, because she is retiring this year! She was an awesome teacher and I am going to miss her so much! (And all the other teachers of course:)   Goodbye 5th grade! I will miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment